San Andreas Online!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Black.cat

May 11, 2006
Michigan
This morning to my shocking discovery I found a mod that lets you play GTA:SA online....now I've heard about this mod sometime ago...but didnt know they had it up and running. OMFG is it fun as hell...sure its alittle buggyand some of the players can A-holes buts it GTA ONLINE...you cant get any better than that....nowI'm not sure how many of you even play the GTA games or if you guys even care....but a good game is a good no matter what...if you have SA on PC give this mod a try. its worth a look.

Last edited:

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
I'm looking forward to a good GTA/clone game that has online co-op play. GTA deathmatch belongs back in GTA2 ;).

Black.cat

May 11, 2006
Michigan
Actually its quite fun...You have your standard DM, TDM, up too 100 ppl can join on one server depending on what the server Admin set's up...You have weapon classes...meaning you pick a certain character and you'll spawn with certain weapons...you can drive to any of the 3 cities in San Andreas...you earn money by killing ppl. Just about all the features that are in Single player work in the online mode. You can imagine having gang wars...loading up on weapons at ammuantion, hop in a car and drive to your rivals hood and do a drive by...man just talking about makes me want to play it. :D