Safety First: Back-up your save games after each game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
No kidding, just yesterday night I joined my first ever online game (It sucked btw) and I noticed something weird was going on, I couldn't use my skill (Rolland's Scorpio) so I thought maybe it was something related to being online and not being able to w/e.

Then when I got back to the offline, I noticed I couldn't use it either, and when I went to check my skill tree, BAAAM, all my skill points LOST, Everything was back at 0, and being lvl22, **** that, what a freaking stupid bug I encountered.

After googling it, it's quite a common bug across all 3 platforms, Gearbox says they will make a patch, but I seriously doubt any patch is going to give me or anyone the lost points back.

Topic @GBF http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=78259

There's a guy over at www.overclock.net that can repair it using a tool whatever kind of thing. **** this sucks :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

nawrot

Jan 23, 2008
This bug reminds me of missing config files and reseted singleplayer progress in UT3.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Yeah, heard some talk about this a few days ago. Apparently if the host makes any modifications to his characters - like set his inventory size to 0 - it will carry over into whatever clients that join and save.