[RPG] Lufia - think back... ok, now help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Yeah, so I was looking around for some old console games to play and I ran across Lufia. I remember playing Lufia 2, but for whatever reason I never played the first one.

Anyway, I'm kind of stuck and was hoping someone might have an idea what I need to do, or know where I could find out what I've done wrong.

Ok, here's the deal. I'm at the blue/green/red tower thing to get to Elfrea, and have already found and replaced the blue and green gems, in the correct order. I also found the broken red gem. I know I need to get the real Hope Ruby (red gem) from the Medea mine, but the old man just tells me that he found it. When I try to enter his treasure room he tells me to leave it alone, and if I try to open the door it says it's locked.

I even tried to look for some help online, but the only thing it says you have to do, is to have found the broken gem and talk to a jewler in another town, that explains that Rubys are the same thing as Red Emeralds (or something like that). I've done all of that, and can't think of anything else I would need to do.

If anyone can help, :tup:. That old bastard is pissing me off :p

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
seein how lazy i am, i havent even read through this to make sure its the right game, but im sure youll let me know if it is or not

Attachments

• walk.txt
    85.1 KB · Views: 5

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
that's the sequel. And I've seen tons of walkthroughs, but I was hoping someone had run into the same problem and knew what little detail I've missed.