UE3 - UDK [Royalty] Exiled Minds Section B RECRUITING MOST FIELDS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mwesten1

Aug 28, 2011
Exiled Minds Section B RECRUITING MOST FIELDS

Description (small resume of the prologue)(still in development)
It is a free-roam zombie/mutant first person shooter. The player starts outside of a city, it was like a normal day, until he saw some rockets heading into the city, they exploded and a green gas was poured through the streets. The force of the blast knocks the player out. When the player awakens he sees the city in ruins. As the player you can go where ever you want and find other survivors. Weapons and ammo are scarce so conserve your rounds. At nightfall things go crazy as different kinds of mutations come out hungering for flesh. Hide in your safe-house until daybreak and complete quests for other humans to help humanity survive.

Gameplay
First or Third Person
Free Roam
Addicting gameplay
Possible vehicles
Post apocalyptic city
A lot of abanndoned places
A lot of zombies
Scary atmosphere

Team/Available Positions
LEAD LEVEL DESIGNER 0/1
LEVEL DESIGNER 4/5
LEAD UNREAL SCRIPTER 0/1
UNREAL SCRIPTERS 0/2
LEAD GRAPHIC DESIGNER 0/1
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS 2/5
STORY WRITER 0/?
SFX SOUND DESIGNER 0/1
COMPOSER 0/2
LEAD ARTIST 0/1
ARTIST 2/3
LEAD ANIMATOR 0/1
ANIMATOR 0/2
TEXTURE ARTIST 0/2
LEAD VFX DESIGNER 0/1
VFX DESIGNER 0/2
UI DESIGNER 0/1

Ask if you want a position and it isn't one of those.

PROFILES
LEAD POSITIONS
You should be a professional in your area or fairly good. You need to be able to help other people and get things done .
THE ARTIST
Must be pretty good drawing, digital or pencil, depending on the specialty they will be concept artist etc etc
UNREAL SCRIPTERS
Must know the basics, like adding new weapons, add new pawns.-Must have experience with projectiles and AI.-Must be willing to resolve problems-Must be able to implement systems, one simple example of this is the reload/ammo system. - If you have any skill in scripting still contact me.
THE ANIMATORThe same as the artist, free software like blender or must have a license, must be familiar with the setup of anim trees etc
VFX DESIGNERMust have experience with unreal cascade.
GRAPHIC INTERFACES DESIGNERMust have experience with scaleform and must have flash license or be able to use vectorian gioto & flash develop to replace adove flash to make menus and the HUD.
EXTRA INFO
When the project is finished you will get royalties and it will depend on how much you have done, but each person will get a decent amount. 40% of the royalties will go back into exiled minds for future projects. Concept Art is on its way, Stay Tuned!!!

rdlknifeem.jpg

EM%2BHallway%2Brdl.jpg

ScrewDriver%2Brdl%2BExMin.jpg

Models
baseball%2Bbat.png

sign.jpg

Last edited:

mwesten1

Aug 28, 2011
So the entire city, including the player directly, was exposed to that green gas. Yet the player didn't become a zombie/mutant?
We changed plot. Only the final area and most dangerous one has green gas emission. That where it came from. from there infection spread by bites. And at the end player will turn off that thing.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
I believe I can help with the storyline. If you are interested in my services as a story writer (I see the position is taken, but even so), then PM me.