Roy Moore is latest unemployment statistic

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Finally some good news out of Alabama, Justice Moore lost his job for violating judicial ethics by resisting a court order to stop violating the constitional freedom of religion and remove the 10 commandments. At least some people are still sane in this world. In his speech after being stripped of his job, he even made the claim that the first amendment requires people to acknowledge God. Either this man is the paradigm of judicial activism or he knows nothing of the law. Either way, this punishment is fitting.

jaeg

PopeyeTurbo
Oct 18, 2000
Good news indeed. It doesn't matter if you're white, Christian or a monkey (in this case all three), violate a federal court order and you should be punished for it. I hope supporters of the religious right see some of their peers' undying support for everything and anything Roy Moore as just not sane.

Last edited:

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Things like this make me think there's still hope for America to be a decent place. Now if the next election goes the right way, the entire world will have reason to rejoice.