[Routing] Can't play games recently

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I have been having a weird problem recently while playing games.
For some reason my machine and other machines on my home network will lose the ablity to route when connected to an online game. the only way to get it to work is to reconnect. This sucks because its like every 10-15 min.
For games like Counter-Strike : Source and UT2004 this is kinna annoying
In FFXI (Final Fantasy 11) it makes the game basicly unplayable.

I'm connected in my room thru a Linksys 4 port router which is setup just to act as a switch. that router is connected to the home network wich also conssits of 3 other computers, which suffer fromt he same problem. the main router is a Netgear

what makes it strange is the problem seem to gravitate around the house, my sis will get it... then my friend will get it... then I'll get it... sometimes more than one will get it.

Sometimes it works fine, for example, last Sat. it was fine. But most of the time its not.
It also happens over wireless. (my laptop)

Its been this way for some time.

I have tried the following.

1. Connecting directly to the router (my sis is directly connected and suffers the same fate)
  2. Giving my system a static on the main router (netgear)
  3. recycling power on all routers
  4. reparing windows adapters
  5. updating firmware on Router

I don't know what to do.
we have been tinkering with it for months, and we can't figure it out.