Rotating weps at pickup bases and lockers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CVROY

Mar 8, 2003
I'd like to swap numerous weapons at on pickup bases and lockers rotating every 30 seconds. ie: have stinger, bio rifle and flak spawn at the same pickup base, but change every 30 seconds.

ProAsm, is this possible at pickup bases only or could weapon lockers rotate weps as well?

CVROY

Mar 8, 2003
I am referring to the tree/rack looking things in the bases in ONS or VCTF with the green glow and they hold more than one weapon type and ammo for faster arsenal gathering. These are also in UT2004 but look different.

do a match on ONS torlan in UT2004 and you will weapon lockers in the bases... they are there as well in UT3 WAR-torlan.

Last edited:

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
is this for a map you design at your own, or is it a mutator, your looking for, for existing maps?

if it's for a new map, it may work with timers.

CVROY

Mar 8, 2003
I am looking to get this in a mutator form so it will rotate weapons in a locker and weapon bases will rotate weps prescribed in an .ini file as well as their respective ammo pickups any where on any map.

for example: in map vctf suspense there is a sniper rifle spawn in the road way near the bases. In my mutator .ini I would have it rotate the sniper rifle and the shock rifle and every XX amount of seconds they rotate. When the weps rotate, from sniper to shock the ammo on the map changes too.

someone made an embeddable version to put into maps, but it only works with stock UT3 weps and not any custom ones. Also I do not think it rotates the ammo. I have the SRC an tried to make it a mutator, but it's a little beyond me right now.

Last edited: