1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rooster the Answer man I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by ThrasherX9, Apr 14, 2000.

1. ThrasherX9

ThrasherX9 New Member

ok!! i d/l RAUT, then i install it, i get UT loaded up, go into a practice game, then i go to select the RAUT game mode form the game selection part where it says Unreal Tournament(i think by now you know what im talking about...)the little selection area where you select different mod types. WELL! i slect RAUT and this **** happens!! WTF! UT closes on me and i get this long wierd error(I NEVER GET ERRORS!!! WHY!!!!)

UWindowsConboControl Transient. UwindowComboControl1 (Function Uwindow.UWindowComboControl Notify:0000)
    Infinite script resursion (250calls) detected

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::preocessEvent <- (UTConsol Transient. UTConsole0, Function
    UTMenu.UTConsole.UWindows.KeyEvent) <- UEngine::InputEvent <-UWindowsViewport::CuaseInputEvent<-
    WM_BUTTONUP <-UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <-WWindow::StaticProc<- DispatchMessage<-
    00000EC4514<- MessagePump<- MainLoop

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE Rooster "your my only hope"

------------------
    **"Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car."-Evan Davis

**"Women need a reason to have sex - men just need a place." - Billy Crystal.

2. MewEats66KDFish

MewEats66KDFish New Member

I'd say something stupid about infinity being the circle of life and just make a total idiot of myself so I won't.

3. ThrasherX9

ThrasherX9 New Member

"Rooster where are you!", "Rooster, Rooster, Rooster, where are you? Im gonna need some help now!!!"

"ROOSTER WHERE ARE YOU"

Rooster: "OVER HEEERE!!"

hmmm....

[​IMG]
    **"Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car."-Evan Davis

4. ~¤Ñô±]-[î(n)G¤~

~¤Ñô±]-[î(n)G¤~ New Member

I got the same prob! help us mister rooster!

[​IMG]
    You cannot save a persons life, you can only simply extend it...

5. ThrasherX9

ThrasherX9 New Member

well i REALLY dont want to unistall UT, i umm... gee, i deleted the bonus pack, the 4.13 patch and i dont wanna have to d/l those again. Im just hoping that the patch fixed this....

HOPING!!!

[​IMG]

6. VaShooter

VaShooter The Ol`e man is back

I think if you go to the PU page they say something about not being able to go single player.

[​IMG]
    He Shoots..He Scores..He gets shot in the back.
    new ingame name VaShooter{PuF}

7. Rooster

Rooster Local Legend

Uninstall UT
    delete UT directory
    Install UT
    Install 4.13
    Install RAUT

it will work (sorry, going to bed, dont have time to try other stuff)

[​IMG]
    Map Reviewer for Capture

8. BloW__Smoke

BloW__Smoke Guest

Last thursday my PC crashed, no problems with UT, now i wiped my disk (yes rooster, i know that windows can be easer reinstalled , my whole HD was screwed).

Never i had the trouble to put UT to the back-ground, but now on a virginlike clean system with the only game UT,i alt-tab yesterday to close mIRC, and UT gave the same error as that of those ppl with RAUT.
    But i don't have raut installed, so reinstalling everything not allway's help.

(just mentioned it(

9. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

1) Is it version 1.1 and
    2) Have you tried this ?

I'm not Rooster..but I'm hal-like! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

[​IMG]
    Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm hal-like dammit!

hal{PuF}

10. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Sorry, Thrasher ...let me give you this link to explain the infinite scripting error.

RA Home

[​IMG]
    Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm hal-like dammit!

hal{PuF}

11. ThrasherX9

ThrasherX9 New Member

well i got it to work, the 1.1 version fixed it, RAUT is not bad...

[​IMG]