RoninMastaFX's Official UT3 PS3 Cooking Content Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1
As the thread title says, I own the Canadian Unreal Tournament 3 PS3 game (with a 60GB NTSC PS3), and I am offering to everyone who wants their mod or map converted from the PC to PS3. This is only for converting for PC to PS3 only! Nothing else. ;)

Speaking of that, in order for me to accept your offer, You must give me a link to the thread of the map/mod you want converted, and YOU MUST BE THE OWNER OF THE MAP/MOD, otherwise I will ignore you. :)

And as a last note, you MUST give me proper credit for converting your PC content for the PS3 if you want me to do it for you. :)

UPDATE 1: I now accept testing and/or converting content, rather than just converting it. :)

Many thanks,

«:MX:»RoninMastaFX

Last edited:

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
It was leaked a while back. Using it though is sure to compromise the legality of anything that is made.
I do wonder if instead of needing the entire devkit if the cooker is just looking for a codec. If so it may only be a matter of placing the right (dll) library in the right path.