Rolling Stone's sucky "Top 100 Guitarist" list.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Ooooold thread.

And no Joseph Duplantier, Christian Andreu or Mikael Åkerfeldt on the list = fail. :mad:

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Now that this has been revived, I have one more to add to the list of.. "Why the hell isn't he on there": Eric Sardinas. Quite possibly the best delta blues/slide guitarist out there. Robert Johnson may have sold his soul to the devil, but Eric Sardinas is a man who could make the devil feel the heat when he plays.

Case in point.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Why do we let noobs post without reviewing their posts first?
First time poster and he bumps an old thread from 5 years ago that has no relivance because chances are RS has printed about 5 more top 100 lists since 2003.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
What's that list good for anyways? :con:

The best guitar players? Well, then they got it wrong!
The most influential ones? Well, still wrong!
The most well known? Hm...too many missing ones.

So...useless...

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
Satriani is more talented than almost that entire list of guitarists, imo. Thrash123 should back me up on this.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Oops, I didn't realize this was a Zombie thread. :eek:

Well, I think they should be featured:

cover001.jpg

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
Oh and here I was thinking this was a list of the worlds worst guitarists :eek:

GG thread title :|