Rocketeers issue and pistol glitch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ownzbr

Feb 6, 2010
Hello there , its my first post, i play DA 2 (obviously)

i found some bugs when playing as a rocketeers :

When i fire some rockets , then reload, and if i just change to another weapon while reloading the rocket (note that animation isnt complete donE)
i cant fire my Smg (submachine gun)
even if i try to re-reload my SMG or rocket ...i have to die to fire anything again

and sometimes the rocket glitch itself and also cant fire

now the pistol glitch :

many people may now this

when you decap a monster with pistol , the head stay still attached to the corpse , it only makes the sound of decap , and you have to wait until the monster dies , well its not a major bug, the monster still dies , but i assume that it confuses me and many people forcing us to use more ammo .

thanks i help you guys fix this.

bb

ADDING :

Forgot to say , that wasnt i couldnt shoot , i could even do the firing animation . but monsters dont die and my ammo doesnt decrease , some times i can fire a rocket but dont fire my gun , or even cant fire both , but can throw a grenade.

to finish this , the last bug
sometimes the gun dont reload, or cant pick ammo from the boxes , i guess this is because of that non-firing guns with animations

i had many situations where i couldnt throw or fire anything. yea now im done with these bugs

Last edited: