robot

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
I would really like to see this :eek2: in a game and i know some of you would too :2thumb: \o/ :2thumb:

+ and the first one probly needs a different head :rolleyes:

and some others ;)

Attachments

• Greenbot.jpg
    Greenbot.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 29
  • bot2.jpg
    bot2.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 24
  • robot3.jpg
    robot3.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Ummm no. =/

I know its not copywriteable or whatever.... But its not cool to take and make stuff out of peoples concept art without permission. Being a concept artist myself... I would be rather angry if someone found and ganked some of my work.. and tossed it out to the masses in a new form. (If someone asked I'd be happy. ^_^ But thats not the point.=P) I think it would be a good idea to toss that guy an e-mail and ask him about it... I'm sure he won't mind.. but still. Its a common courtesy among artist to do so.

Sorry to gripe... =/ Its a thing. =P

*Edit: There is no way to say the above without sounding snooty. <laughs> Sorry =P*