1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

robot(or something)=Malcolam WTF?!

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by the head, Feb 3, 2006.

1. the head

the head New Member

i looked back at a screenshot featuring a guy that apperes to be a robot from "the corrupt" team, yet when I took a good look, I noticed that he had malcolam's armor,maybe it was a robot imit of the tournament's champion?,or was it malcolam with a robo-like mask on his face?, maybe it had to do with UW teams having eunique armor-light,medium,heavy.
    may someone please explian to me WTF is going around here?!!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2006
  2. ->Sachiel<-

->Sachiel<- New Member

maybe it's a bot in malcolm's team... you know how teams tend to dress alike y'know.

3. Exigo

Exigo New Member

Maybe is a semo with helm from thundercrash, but i;m not shure.

4. ->Sachiel<-

->Sachiel<- New Member

I do hope that armour gains a physical form in this one.

5. Fuzzle

Fuzzle spam noob

The corrupt, malcolam, whaa?

It's common for characters to share the same armor - even the same entire body.
    Gorge/frostbite, rylisa/reinha, fate/lilith, sapphire/satin all share the exact same body with only the head texture being different. There are more examples where a lot of character share the same body mesh but with only slightly different textures.

While malcolm has had his own armor so far in all the ut games that I'm aware of, I wouldn't be surprised if - because of the massive work involved in making characters now - they try to make as much out of existing content as possible. Such as using several different heads on the same body.

Also, is this the screenie you're referring to?
    http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/4257/feature/2005-12-14/screen4_large.jpg

Full helmet does not you a robot make.

6. Vault

Vault New Member

omg...it THAT what he was talking about?? *shoots self*