Robin Williams does Spore at E3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
I figured this would have been posted already so I did a search but I couldnt find anything.

Its a video of Robin Williams designing a creature in Spore at E3. Its hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3DR...w.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=17426

Fixed the link. Hopefully it'll work this time. :)

Just a note, the quality of the video starts out horrible for the first few seconds. It clears up later so dont worry about it.

Last edited:

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Robin Williams doing prop comedy with a video game. If that's not a formula for gold...

The full demonstration looks pretty hot as well, but I've got one question:

So what IS the point of the card collecting? It seems like the final portion of the game (which apparently starts a "several hours" after the creature creation phase) is dedicated to collecting cards. Are we supposed to wait for an expansion pack before these cards are of any use?

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Airmoran said:
So what IS the point of the card collecting? It seems like the final portion of the game (which apparently starts a "several hours" after the creature creation phase) is dedicated to collecting cards. Are we supposed to wait for an expansion pack before these cards are of any use?

The cards are a reference "encyclopedia" of all the things you've encountered in the game, and since they're hyperlinked to what they're about, I imagine they'll function like an index of things you'll want to use.

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
That was great! I'm really looking forward to Spore^^

My creature will pwn all of yours ;)