1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RO:O SDK

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by MozTS, Apr 29, 2006.

1. MozTS

MozTS Us And Them

2. delta33

delta33 New Member

I agree.

3. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

Starting a mod in 2006 on the UT2004 engine sounds a bit silly. Really.

4. Corporal_Lib [BR]

Corporal_Lib [BR] Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)

They had acess to UT2K4 source code (what SS didn´t have)... even though it still had major bugs in their latest free release (RO3.3), so a mod of it would suffer their major problems... and doesnt have free aim!!!

BTW, geo, how´s the rest of the team (that isn´t involved with WP) going with the ET project...the IC foruns are kinda "vague" about its development...

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  5. yurch

yurch Swinging the clue-by-four

If it needed an infiltration-style mod, that would be a bit disappointing, no?

6. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

C_Lib:
    I can't really tell you as I am not really involed in that developement. Eventhough I am following it closely, I'm not really in a position to give details on this project.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  7. Corporal_Lib [BR]

Corporal_Lib [BR] Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)

I got the idea... I hope they´re progressing well (high hopes in this mod)... did you guys read bout the new Battlefield installment? Seems they were inspired in the same ET directions (despite the warzone is still earth) ;-)