Rise of the Triad: Ludicrous Edition out July 31

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA

The game that started it all for me is getting a full-blown re-release! I’m stunned and thrilled!

Reactions: Manticore

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Did you try it out? What did you think?
I haven't been playing it much since I figured out how to get Minecraft and modded PES 2021 on my Steam Deck (and starting tomorrow, Super Mario Bros. Wonder), but what time I did spend playing it was a blast. It was very loyal to the old PC version while having enough of the expected updates to bring it up to speed with today's tech. I played online a little bit but I was disappointed to see no co-op mode which would be a lot of fun. They have pledged to update it further but they haven't since August.