1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal Rise of Jrath (UPSX Rework): Episode 1 part 2 FULL release

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by Leo(T.C.K.), Nov 5, 2019.

1. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Moddb Link

DL

For some reason moddb doesn't display my full description.

The Full version of Episode 1 Part 2, all you need now is Episode 1 Part 1
    before playing this.
    DL from MODDB
    All the fixes/releases since Episode 1 Part LITE are included in this and more...
    I'd like to also dedicate the full release to John W. Anderson and David M. Carter, who both passed away during 2018, they will be dearly missed and I realize this is also the first release since their death that features some of their previously "unseen" work.
    Read the text files for more info.

The olskool file upsxpack.u has been updated with all the new maps and disabling the tp effect for e1l5mine.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  2. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

Edited the post with some screenshots from the moddb page.

This was supposed to be out in April, but due to IRL events that struck me I could only release this recently.

Next will be Episode 2 release and then Episode 3, then the project is finished, but there are other surprises still waiting to come out.