Review: UT Tweak 3D

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jesco

Jul 7, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
forums.beyondunreal.com
[ Transcript of review for UT Tweak 3D | Posted by Peter on 2002-10-07 | Score: 2.8 ]
<b>Push it!</b>
UT is optimized to run on a broad range of systems, not just yours. So, if you want to get the most performance out of your system, optimize UT specifically for your system. That's where UT Tweak 3D comes in. All you have to do is set the amount of RAM your system has, your processor speed and type, and click the button that corresponds to what type of graphics card you have. Now, once finished, UT will use RAM more eficiently, and will push your system to it's fullest potential.

<b>Premise Only</b>
Well, that's the idea, and it's a pretty damn good one. However, it hardly does a thing to UT, and it may even cause your UT to not function properly. After I ran it, I found out that my frame-rate stayed exactly the same. This utility has its heart in the right place, but can't deliver on the goods.

-Peter Yu