[Review]Logitech mx500 Mouse

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MikeMaster

Dec 14, 2003
Hi I wrote a review for the logitech mx500 mouse last night and submitted it on MGC and i want to know what you guys think of it, it is my second reveiw, check it out here

Last edited:

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Checked it out, and it jives with how I feel about my mx500. I do wish I could bind the scroll buttons above and below the wheel to functions in UT, but it's probably something I personally need to figure out and not a fault of the software.

I also found that a big granite tile (that ran $2) makes an excellent mousepad that's not prone to any errors at all - but the rubber pads on the mouse are kinda sticky on it at first.

Good job on the review, keep it up!

MikeMaster

Dec 14, 2003
Thanks mate! and yeah i had the same problem with binding the buttons to things :( I didn't comment on that in the review because like you said i wasn't sure if it was a problem with just me and a problem that can be got around.

Thanks once again :)