Review: Lazy Matrix 2 7/9

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jesco

Jul 7, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
forums.beyondunreal.com
[ Transcript of review for Lazy Matrix 2 7/9 | Posted by Shuri on 2003-06-22 | Score: 9.2 ]
<b>Holy Sh*t</b>
I wasn't expecting much when I was downloading Lazy Matrix 2. I mean, Lazy Matrix 1 was cool, but didn't leave any lasting impressions on me. When I installed Lazy Matrix 2 and began playing, it didn't feel much different. However, once the sound clip came and said "Let it all go Neo" everything began to slow down, allowing for some very cool effects and allowing you to dodge shots.

<b>WOW!!!</b>
Damn!!! This is one friggin sweet mutator. The effects are spectacular and look awesome. They are just too cool to describe, and pictures don't do them justice. While Lazy Matrix 2 may not make you keep coming back for more, every time you play it, you'll be left in amazement.

<b>Last Version</b>
In this last version of LM, there is nothing radically new with Lazy Matrix. The biggest thing is probably the Random Time Option, which allows for random slow periods. There is another Time feature as well, called Action-Based Time, which alters the Slow Mode when someone dies. However, with this update, it feels like the same Lazy Matrix that we've come to know and love. Too bad Jad isn't updating this mutator anymore. Congrats on a job well done Jad! You're efforts will surely be missed.

-Peter Yu

(Review transferred from Modsquad 1)

Zergling

Jul 28, 2004
Norman, OK (USA)
Rats... Just when i click to download i relize its from gamespy/fileplanet. :( And i have my reasons for not liking fileplanet...

Any other good mirrors to download file? :hmm: And the required file to run this with 436 patch?

Last edited: