Resources idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

isocryd

Final steps of evolution
Every RTS player can tell you this. After a long match (and specially frantic ones) Resources simply run out. Also, a lame tactic I've seen is to simply "outresource" the enemy (Defend until the enemy has no more resources).

Command and Conquer's tiberium regenerates over time.
Dark Reign's Taleon has the option of regenerate Taleon wells.
Battlezone 2 has unlimited resources in every biometal pool.
Empire Earth has an obscene amount of resources in every mine(300,000 each or so).
Homeworld and Homeworld:Cataclysm have a resource injection option.

What I'm leading to is...
Is it possible to make resources regenerate over time in Uskaarj? (Perhaps a configurable option?)

I mean, I'd like to play a 4 hour match without being afraid of "sucking the land dry" and be stuck at 0 resources.

isocryd

Final steps of evolution
How about a regeneration rate that is 1/2 or 1/3 the gather rate? That way, resources could "run out" but could still be gathered at 1/2 or 1/3 the normal speed.

Or if you want to restrain gathering more, give small rez quantities to the rez pools and lower the regeneration rate to 1/5 or 1/10, that way you wouldn't run out of resources, but would still have to look for more than only one rez pool.