1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

resolutions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Voyd-, Dec 18, 1999.

1. Voyd-

Voyd- New Member

i got in a bit early on the 'ol resolution thing this year. i resolved to turn my life around. i was stuck going nowhere fast at my crummy graveyard shift job. last week i told them i was leaving. yesterday was my last night. anyone whos ever worked graveyard shifts for a long period of time knows how depressing it can get, and how hard the accumulated physical fatigue hits.

im going to take 2 weeks off till new years to rest up real good and spend the holidays with my family, like it should be. and then i will start the millenium off on a good note in a fresh, new dayjob.

anyone else have any serious millenium resolutions?

2. BillyBadAss

BillyBadAss Strong Cock of The North

Hell yeah! You are doing the right thing. Enjoy your time off.

3. wiz4ha

wiz4ha New Member

resolutions eh? hmmm, never thought of any yet. good choice on leaving Voyd. ill hafta start thinking of some, and when i do, ill post.

[​IMG]
    WiZ
    Smileygames.8m.com

4. Jenkins

Jenkins America's Greatest Kitten Mitten

I'm going to start applying for colleges, scholarships and grants. I've been waiting too long and time is starting to get short. That's gotta be one of them.

[​IMG]
    Jenkins

5. Zaccix

Zaccix Truth, by Banksy

I guess my resolutions are to play more hockey, get a proper job and launch my new project I'm working on. (What is it? Can't tell you right now /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif )

[​IMG]
    Tomorrow never knows what it doesn't know too soon.

6. L_S

L_S .

Well my resolution for the new year will hopefully be 1600 x 1200 when I get the Voodoo 5 the day it comes out.

[​IMG]
    If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

7. wiz4ha

wiz4ha New Member

such the joker LiquiD_SiN. hehehe. im still stuck on 1024x768x16. ah well. that'll change once the voodoo6 comes out, and i'll have a 20-inch monitor.

[​IMG]
    WiZ
    Smiley Games