Resident Evil Models.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
My Friend wants me to post this forum, so i did. he wants models of the resident evil characters zombies and all. if anyone out there could make this for him and ut community it would be appreciated. i have another post for final fantasy models. if someone could look at my 2nd pic attached. and plz make all three of them sephiroth zack and cloud is the names in order. thanks alot if u make these all into models :)

Striker9

Jul 8, 2004
I JUST NOTICED!!

lol omg i just noticed ur name is Mr.Wigglez and da boobs are wigglin and from the Metal Dragon posts yes i look at alot of forums :lol: :lol: :lol:

jazznaz89

Apr 27, 2004
You know what... I wanna play as a Licker (in-side out dude with long tongue) Or nemesis... I once made the licker.. It was awsome... But then my computer was overrun by viruses and we had to have it formatted, and by then i had forgot that the models existed :rolleyes:

jazznaz89

Apr 27, 2004
Mr.Wigglez said:
could you remake any of them or did u notmake them?

I did make the licker... But it took ages and was for UT, not UT2004 :( , with really low poly count... The body looked awsome, but the brain needed work. I will try to find a picture somewhere, maybe i put it on disk

But i can try again :D Im only really a n00b, but i can still give it a whirl :) just dont expect miracles, ok?

Last edited:

jazznaz89

Apr 27, 2004
Mr Wigglesz, if u were directing the "lol thats awesome. it should be awesome when it comes out " comment to me, then Like i said, dont expect no mircles(coz when i say im a n00b at modeling, i really mean it... Im justvgetting used to Poly by poly modeling, i used to use base shapes to create ships in Star Trek: armada, and i still do! :p ) an i will get them done when i have the time, due to skool work (it sux, but i have to do it to get somwhere in life :p ) . Trust me i will try to get these done, just for all u people :)

Last edited: