UE3 - UT3 requests???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

larafan25

Oct 11, 2008
I am just wonderinf if anybody here takes requests for charcters skinned and other things???

larafan25

Oct 11, 2008
me???well I actually have a couple levels of my own planned out for the unreal editor,and needed some custom characters that I had made up.I was originally going to make them myself but can't get a hold of the program maya,I don't know how to get started with it sooo thats why I am requesting a character or two

larafan25

Oct 11, 2008
yes I do:)

rangersofthelostcharacterssketch.jpg

nothing special of a drawing:p

utbusta

Nov 10, 2008
Des Moines, IA
www.pixelmass.com
I am hoping to find someone who is familiar with Unreal Tournament GOTY Skinning, I am hoping to get a few done for our clan. I used to dabble in it a little but its been about 5 years so I thought I would check here first.

Here's a link to what was done in the past and something like this would do but with a new clan tag and also am up for suggestions .. if payment is needed, it is negotiable

Thanks heres the link

http://www.pixelmass.com/u2k/skins.htm