Requesting a tutor :D

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

N°tAdm¡n

Dec 14, 2005
hello yall, i know none of you know me and all but i would like some help. i am just getting started with unreal scripting and coding and all that great stuff. now im already very good with creating maps but i would like to learn to code so i can add a bit more depth to them, maybe even start my own mini-mod just for the hell of it. so after downloading the SPFramework i wanted to add more to it.

now to get to my main part here: i would like someone with a good amount of free-time and a good attitude and patience to help tutor me through MSN or Teamspeak or something. E-mail me, IM me (Double-0-oh@hotmail.com) or reply to this and hopefully we can work on getting me started.

i've already read unrealwiki and watched the VTMs(not all of it though)
im VERY new to coding, and when i try to start i get stuck or confused and questions come up that, quite frankly, i can't ask my computer or and VTM movies...hooopefully someone will help ;)

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Yikes. I'm afraid I'm useless myself when it comes to this sort of thing, and I don't really know anyone who would be able to help you out.

However, we can help you out with random questions and coding stuff occasionally, so feel free to ask. There's also a #fraghouse IRC channel that we're in from time to time on ETG, you might want to try there too. Da Wrecka in particular is quite helpful.

Hope that helps. :eek: