UE3 - UT3 requesting a skin or 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spawndex

Jan 29, 2008
greetings.. im looking for a skin of spawn (comic book charictor)
you can find referance material at www.spawn.com and if aneyone can do models it would be cool if someone could do a modle and skin of the violator referance material found on same site.. if you're gona take me up on my request plz reply

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
greetings.. I'm looking for a skin of spawn (comic book character)
you can find reference material at Spawn Artwork . If someone is willing to do these models? It would be cool if someone could also add the violator as well there are supplied reference material found on same site.. If by chance someone takes me up on my request please reply? KTHX...

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=174490 Seems to be done. I hope you thank him properly.

Last edited: