Request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

»çrøssfïrê«

Apr 27, 2006
http://www.alpha-net.ne.jp/users2/co2a/cg/co2a011.jpg

I was wondering if any one can make a skin or model (really don't know the difference) of this girl. Someone named Kimimaru said he would do it but he never did. I was even going to do it myself but I wasn't sure how it works to get a picture like that and make it into a skin. I'm really interested in skinning but all the tutorials are on how to make blood stains and clothes and all that but none of them I've found have what to do from start to finish. Maybe it would take to long to explain but I don't know. Well I hope someone will make this for me. Thanks.

Last edited:

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Welcome crossfire.

A skin is a diffferent look for an old character, like Axon is for Xan.
A model is the original version, the shape that the skin clings to, and also contains the animations, karmadata and the species stats etc.

Not 100% accurate...but I'm tired and my brain is not working good...someone probably could explain better.

And I suggest removing 1 of your sigs before Kantham gets riled up.

Last edited: