Request:

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Is it possible for a talented 2d artist to come up with a nice ocean sea texture, slightly transparent and in .utx (or with instructions of how to compile the shaders etc.) It doesn't have to be a cubemap but I don't want it to be very transparent

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
stevenhorton said:
ProdjectX, you would need to be more specific:p Btw, check this link to an island map that will probably give you a couple of ideas, http://furpile.com/UTCMS/files/preview/screenshots/?file_idnt=83766 The reason for my "more specific" comment is this; are you wanting a texture alone to make a sheet brush look like water or are you wanting a texture for a FluidSurfaceInfo?

Oh for a brush sil vous plais

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
stevenhorton said:
ProjectX, I don't speak French, and Bablefish's translation didn't help:) I did get a link to Monkey Island?
sorry I spellt it wrong, I meant sil vous plait which is "if you please" or just generally "please" then again, I'm natively english but I could speak up to 10 in the french alphabet and say please, thankyou and some very basic phrases of french by the age of four.