Request to Hide ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

eklipse

The Combo Whoring Yoshi
Oct 27, 2004
CheapAlert said:
Look for "Yum".

However the shape of this one is extremely generic so it shouldn't be hard just to reskin an existing model with the same build

indeed...from the looks from it, you could use Hide's Little Eris model to skin the iMac manga girl...she does have all the right curves ;)

Tyrant -AIR-

Mar 21, 2005
I don't think that the LittleEris model would work very well since it explodes in oil and metal when it is hit. Unless of course you can change gibs and blood colour easily.
A skin from one of the defaults wouldn't be that bad would it. I mean the female model of a mercenary or the Thundercrash team would work still.

One of the other anime girls that have been modeled would also work just as well

Last edited:

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
Tyrant -AIR- said:
I don't think that the LittleEris model would work very well since it explodes in oil and metal when it is hit. Unless of course you can change gibs and blood colour easily.
A skin from one of the defaults wouldn't be that bad would it. I mean the female model of a mercenary or the Thundercrash team would work still.

One of the other anime girls that have been modeled would also work just as well

theres a good reason why LittleEris has an online model, It makes her normal and human and she gibs normal ^^