Request: Taki From Soul Calibur II (Hide Help ?)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sil

Aug 30, 2004
Would someone be kind enough to create me a Taki skin (or model)?

Here's a pic of her. May be possible to just use the model of sapphire but i think there's more detail on the model than what sapphire has.

Attachments

• soul_screen012.jpg
    soul_screen012.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
That would be a great model. Maybe Hide can help us but he's almost buried in a pile of requests. :(

Sil

Aug 30, 2004
Hmm that could be great... but can Hide actually do something this good.. or even make a total replica?

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
I really don't know that. Maybe you should ask him (change the title adding "Request for Hide") and let's see if he can do it.

Sil

Aug 30, 2004
I dont think members can edit the title that shows in thread list... because I sure did change it but the change does not show up in the thread list.

Sil

Aug 30, 2004
tis shame.

i guess ill have to rely on some other uber modeller to do this task.

Death Dream

Sadistic Loser
Dec 4, 2004
USA, Iowa
deathdream.hollosite.com
Dang man bout time. i thought u died again on me. ive made a few ref pics that im not proud of. and well as for the rest of her .. shes still looking a lil blocky. im cant seem to import sapphire into maya.

so ne one out there help me with this import of sapphine. this body type is being a pain in my rear

o ya i kinda took a break from her too. i had to make a skin called Uller and everyone at my server is pusshing me to get Prison 2 done. they all loved prison 1 so im on a tight Schedule here.

ill post a pic of hows its looking done the line when the face really starts looking like her

~Death Dream~

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
hay hide you say you wont make models of outher games what if you change it up some? like remove the armor from her arms and put her in a 2 peice suite

kinda a shame ya cant make things that look similer but differnt becouse of copyrights =/

Death Dream

Sadistic Loser
Dec 4, 2004
USA, Iowa
deathdream.hollosite.com
Hmm so are you saying it cant look the same because of a copyright? Hmmm thats odd because if that was the case the person who released the Half Life 2 Models whould have been fined by now. There exactly the same, exported to unreal from hl2.

My point is that the copyright shouldnt be stoping him. Now this would be different if he was selling the models but hes not.

~Death Dream~

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Death Dream said:
Hmm so are you saying it cant look the same because of a copyright? Hmmm thats odd because if that was the case the person who released the Half Life 2 Models whould have been fined by now. There exactly the same, exported to unreal from hl2.

My point is that the copyright shouldnt be stoping him. Now this would be different if he was selling the models but hes not.

~Death Dream~

If they are made from scratch , ok . But the models you are talking about are converted from HL2.You won´t find them on serious skinsites.
Selling or not , it´s breaking the EULA.

Adrik

Mar 8, 2005
So if converting Taki is not good how about making a model that looks similar to her?
Different hair and a somewhat different outfit.

Someone converted Tina from the doa volleyball game.