UE3 - UT3 REPOST: UT3 Mod/TC Looking for modelers, animators

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

amcculley

Jan 20, 2008
REPOST: UT3 Mod/TC Looking for modelers, animators, UIScene Coder

** BEGIN EDIT **
We are also looking for a talented coder to head up our UIScene effort. Here is the copy/paste from my post on the official forums:
Our team is looking for a UIScene coder to handle the following UIScene(s):

Phase 1:
1) Changing teams
2) Changing classes
3) Mod-specific settings and/or keybinds
4) Incorporating class distinctions on scoreboard

Phase 2:
1) Refinement to Phase1 based on feedback and testing
2) Class-based info screens (data, info, backstory, etc)
3) Incorporating stats on scoreboard

Phase 3:
1) Refinement to Phase2 based on feedback and testing
2) Skill trees for each class

This is work that I had planned to do in-house, but we simply don't have the time or manpower. I know it isn't the most glorious programming work, but it is an important aspect of the mod and we are looking for someone to head up the effort. If you are interested, please PM or email me at amcculley at gmail dot com. Thanks in advance.

** END EDIT **

This is a repost since the site interruption:

Need a modeler for 9 character classes, some weapons, some props, and a few droids.

Futuristic Sci-Fi setting.

We have a large, talented, and dedicated team:
3 programmers
2 concept artists
3 sound, music
2 level design
2 writers

We are getting into the finalization stages for a couple of our character mock-ups and we expect to start doing full detailed renders within the next 3-4 weeks. Of the 9 classes, we have mock-ups for 6 of them, and 2 of them are drawing closer to the approval stage so its that special time where we need to start getting modelers on board.

If you are interested, please contact me either via PM or email. You'll have to sign an NDA before you see our work or docs. And, we'll need to see some examples of your work.

The ideal candidate would be someone with UE experience and someone who is really passionate about breaking into the gaming industry and is looking to add some high-quality work to their portfolio.

Thanks in advance.

Anthony McCulley
amcculley@gmail.com

Last edited: