Repost - Common Problems, Read Before Posting!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sparky_NZ

Don't Flinch
Jun 1, 2001
New Zealand
Visit site
I'm not sure if INFLite works on Macs. Don't quote me on that though. I don't have a Mac anyway, you'll have to wait until someone who does turns up, or start a new thread, this is a pretty old one.

PorterINF

Apr 10, 2001
Visit site
The only way I know how to get INF Lite to work on the Mac is to copy the Infiltration/System files into the UnrealTournament/System folder. There is probably a scripting error not directing UT to look in the Infiltration/System folder.

[SOB]bAd ChIcKeN

Free-Range Pain the Ass
Feb 6, 2001
www.sobservers.com
:(

Ok I dont know if this related to my Beta Testing or not. As I had 2 UT folders 1 for standard playing and 1 for Beta Testing.

I was getting a "UTMenu version mismatch" when trying to connect to a Pub server. So I deleted and reinstalled using the Mac guide in this forum, still no luck :mad: . So then I try here at work thinking it might be a problem with my G4 at home, no luck same problem. Has anyone else gotten this error?

System Specs:
400mhz G4
System 9.2
320mb Ram

Work Specs
300mhz Blue G3
System 9.1
320mhz Ram

Thanks for the advice

Pooga fom Fooga

Dec 17, 2001
Visit site
?

Play online agaisnt who? :( Everybody plays TO or SF, and I sick of TO aand SF. INF is much better, but no one at all plays it. Whyyyyyyy?

:redeemer: <——Osama bin Laden getting vaporized

scott_karana

Official Dialup Loser
This is what my OpenDlDrv in Infiltration.ini in the GOTY Edition says( I changed as much as I could):

[OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice]
Translucency=True
VolumetricLighting=True
ShinySurfaces=True
Coronas=True
HighDetailActors=True
DetailTextures=True
UseGammaExtension=1
UseModulatedGamma=0
UseS3TC=0
MinDepthBits=16
MaxLogUOverV=8