Reporting bot's..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
I can't find any Reporter Bot's for IRC or web, is it possible to use some of the UT2K4 bot's ??

Will FMI, make a irc bot for this use, and a web stat bot for servers ?

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
I don't think a 2k4 IRC reporter would work well for UTXMP. Sure it would function, but it really wouldn't tell you much.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
i caught one of the bots botting in the alpha server. . .when i asked him why, he declined to comment, but said voice spams in a hi-pitch voice, very unsettling. . .

jordanio

Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
When a bot bots, you can bet that bot has got botulism, a common ailment that can make even despots rot like jalops in the mid-morning's hop.

My head hurts...

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
PETzizzleSeagizzle said:
When a bot bots, you can bet that bot has got botulism, a common ailment that can make even despots rot like jalops in the mid-morning's hop.

My head hurts...
Kiss me, you goddamn starstruck dreamer!