Replace the Robar with the Steyr Scout?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Replace the Robar with the Steyr Scout?

• Kick the Robar and get the Steyr Scout in (later re-implement it with vehicle code)

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • No, let the Robar live! (perhaps later implement as a 3. sniper rifle)

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • let it be, no steyr scout, the robar is good for INF and doesnt unbalance the game

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
hey, that dude was right! u do hate to robar! anyway, wtf about kneel? maybe its just me but doesnt kneel give u a fairly steady stance also?

Trevor_Clim

Is this virtuous?
Aug 6, 2001
Yew
Rostam, i give you a robar and you shoot in kneeling position. After you shot the first time, i ask you if you mind continuing shooting. When you dont mind shooting some rounds with the robar in the kneeling position IRL we will implement (or let it in) firing the robar in the kneeling position in INF

:D

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
I dont doubt the ability of some folks to shoot .50 rifle's while standing or kneeling.

so long as its about as easy to use in those positions as the real thing is. (read: major accuracy issues and recoil like hell) then theres still some skill still involved.

I still say much of the robars problem is the lack of maps to really employ it.
ep is the only one I know of so far with a half decent range for any sniping. much less robar use.