replace inventory using gametype ?? total newb..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

anothernewbie

Sep 10, 2001
Visit site
Hi, I am trying to make a little mod of sorts for WOT and I need to replace the spawnpools with those of my own so that I can use my mod with any arena map..

Incase you havent looked at WOT spawn pools are basically a subclass of inventory that will spawn 'weapons' (in WOT you dont really use wepaons as such but doesnt matter here anyway..) based on the settings you put into it ie; it will spawn whatever is in its pool list using the time and probability you set in the editor..

I tried to make a new gametype (i really dont know anything about subclassing mutator??) and had it replacing the pools, but it hasnt been working !! i keep getting accessed nones etc..

can someone please help me !! Ive tried several ways from looking at various code and none works.