1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Reparations: a solution!

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by oosyxxx, Jan 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cactus

Cactus The Evil Spatula

an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind...

i don't subscribe to the argument that slavery is a "symbiotic" relationship wehre the slaves got good stuff out of it too. nothing excuses imperialism and hte ****ed up **** it's done to the world. europeans say thye brought enlightened "hospitals" to the world? tell that to the women who suffered from hysteria, and all that was needed to cure them was some herbs by the local indians, but the local church insisted that the "cure" was to shave the woman's head, cut her head open to the bone, and burn a cross on to it, which 10 out 10 times killed the woman, and thus lifting hte evil spirit within her and shuffled her loose from her mortal coil. i think european arrogance is pitiful and disgusting.

but i think about it like this. the only way to conquer your enemy is to be better than them. i mean my own people, opium wars ****ed us over, yeah i'm pissed, but i don't ask for reparations. why? because i know the chinese have in turn done some ****ed up **** to a lot of other people, and whta goes around comes around. think "mongol hordes" and the whole Qing dynasty, we oppressed outsiders, then they came and whooped our asses. yeah you can live in the past, or you can surpass your oppressors on your own merits and simply be better than them.

reparations agenda is the result of too many apologists saying nice things for the fact that they are nice things to say. wildly impractical, and i'll be DAMNED if my tax money go to support descendents of slavery, not that i don't feel their pain, but my people didn't ****ing oppress the blacks. my people oppressed the tibetans, and rightfully, they should have claim to any money before i do. the difference between the slave thing and say, WWII, is that the victims are easily identified from WWII, clear records, and some are still alive. in america, how do you tell the descendent of a northerner from a descendent of a southerner? one was probably freed a long time before the other, and thus the latter would deserve more reparations. how do you tell? so you don't know wehre the money COMES from, and you don't know where the money GOES. you get to feel good about yourselves. give me ****ing break. society isn't here to make people feel good. culture is here to dominate. we have to make recognition of injustices, but we can't put a monetary value on suffering.

like i said, the only way to overcome your oppressors and "get even" isn't to whine and bitch about things past, it's to make yourself so strong that your oppressors come to you and do your bidding. look at the chinese. after the whole war shrine visit thing by the japanese prime minister, China decided not to invite him to the asian economic conference, and the only way he could go was on the terms of the chinese, firstly visiting a war memorial dedicated against japanese atrocities from the war, then making an apology speech, then promising not to go to the war shrine again. why can china demand this? becasue it's become a pwoer player in the economic sphere, it's prospering when the japanese economy's in its slums. THAT is the time for revenge, and retaliation, when you hold the chips, the cards, and you make them your bitch. instead of whining about what SHOULD have been, concentrate on what COULD be. make something of yourself, and **** people over. it's my personal philosophy in life too. people **** with me now, i turn the other cheek because i don't have the means to do otherwise, but when i make something of myself... revenge becomes oh so sweet.

2. JTRipper

JTRipper Chimpus Maximus

Are you sure you're only 20?

3. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

105) the whole wu-tang clan
    106) eminem
    107) Pink
    108) R. Kelly
    109) Sisqo and his schlong song
    110) Jay C for being a gay rapper
    111) the POD band for being such a pile of dumbnutz
    112) the whole mtv crew for ****ign up such a good channel
    113) the guy made the german taunts in wolfenstein
    114) the nameless guy
    115) all those who work in those Teleshopping shows (aka "THAT IS SOO AWESOME")

hehe, I think I didnt get it right but that are the pees I would send to africa ( better SIberia but than there is no purpose left...)

4. Frostblood

Frostblood Strangely compelling...

Anyone involved in the production of modern pop music. But its completely stupid to repay them now, since this is all in past

5. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

lol, di you know that they elected michael jackson as "best artist" in the pas century??? OMG! the last century has to be CRAP!!!

6. Frostblood

Frostblood Strangely compelling...

He proclaimed himself the "king of rock and pop"...he may well be the king of pop but that is an insult in my view, and as for king of rock...that is Ozzy imho...

7. Cactus

Cactus The Evil Spatula

yeah, thank God i don't have that old man smell yet...

8. BangOut

BangOut ...smells like groin.

no old man smell, just old man rambling :D :D :D

9. Claw

Claw Weird little hermit on dried frog pills

Bull****. Those were other boats, and the fact that poor people (who still had a chance) were treaded badly is no excuse for the way slaves were treated. I doubt you have any idea how many slaves died on the slave transports, a sign for how conscient your people are of their history.
    Glasshouse indeed.

MORON

I don't pity blacks in general. And if you really mean the black with "a race" that's really stupid.

Idiot... so that is the famous free attitude of Americans... my arguments don't count because something my ancestors did... now if that isn't racism :rolleyes:
    Not that I care what you want anyway.
    Oh, and I never heard of yew. Is it something to eat?
    Oh damn, your clever sideswipe 0wnz me. :rolleyes:

Now allow me a stunt Spiritwalker did a while ago:
    I am of Slavish heritage (not Aryan at all). Some of my ancestors prolly where in the camps too. At least one I know of. So There, *******.
    I never defended what Germans did the way some bloody stupid American morons defended their 'ancestors' (in a wide sense considering German Yews and Black Americans) actions.
    I would bash Germany as much as the USA, but why bother, most of you couldn't understand what I talk about anyway, and enough bashing is done by ignorant Americans.

I can say anything about everything. Called freedom of speech or some such crap.

After saying all this, I am sorry to say everyone taking my reply serious was just too ignorant to notice it was just my sarcastic reaction on Skorch's uncalled for and extremly stupid joke (he couldn't have been serious, now could he? You can never be sure with those Americans...) that deserved nothing more than being put to fire.

It's a matter of attitude. If you don't really understand the wrongness of your faults, you are likely to repeat them.
    Now that would be a novelty in human history! Totally unheard of. :rolleyes:

PS:
    [FLAME]
    IDIOTS BLOODY STUPID ****ING MORONS ASSHOLES **** USA KILL SCUM SLAVETRADERS MURDERERS CAPITALISTIC BASTARDS IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS
    [/FLAME]

10. SpiritWalker

SpiritWalker Guest

Originally posted by Claw

Now allow me a stunt Spiritwalker did a while ago:
    I am of Slavish heritage (not Aryan at all).

How was me stating my hertiage a "stunt"

Some of my ancestors prolly where in the camps too.

To bad your mom and dad weren't there..

I never defended what Germans did the way some bloody stupid American morons defended their 'ancestors' (in a wide sense considering German Yews and Black Americans) actions.

If that was directed towards me.. umm I never defended any of my ancestors acions... just stated the facts..

I would bash Germany as much as the USA, but why bother, most of you couldn't understand what I talk about anyway, and enough bashing is done by ignorant Americans.

You have always said how much better a place Germany is than America is.. how the people are so much better..
    I just called you to task for it.. I rather liked Germany.. til I found out that there were people like you there.. I guess that they only let you out of the ovens during certian times of the year..

It's a matter of attitude. If you don't really understand the wrongness of your faults, you are likely to repeat them.
    Now that would be a novelty in human history! Totally unheard of. :rolleyes:

then first..check YOUR atitude.. it stinks so bad I can smell it through my cable modem.. and don't worry.. the US remembers it's history so well that we wouldn't dare even think about repeating some of our mistakes.. and we (the US) will remember YOUR history well enough that if you were to try some of the crap that you have done in the past.. well.. let's just say that we can roast marshmellos over the cinders..

PS:
    [FLAME]
    IDIOTS BLOODY STUPID ****ING MORONS ASSHOLES **** USA KILL SCUM SLAVETRADERS MURDERERS CAPITALISTIC BASTARDS IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS
    [/FLAME] [/B]

that's a german for you..

11. dead clown

dead clown self-righteous ****0r

louis walsh and pete waterman. if you don't know who they are just trust me when i say failing being sent to darkest africa, being shot into the centre of the sun would be a fitting punishment for their crimes against humanity.

12. Skorch

Skorch Banned

And Claw gives council to God, too!!...if only we ALL were as enlightened as his footnotes to sophmore morality make HIM...

13. RigorMortis

RigorMortis .

i think you are both ignorant...

for starters Claw, i wasnt judgeing you fopr what your (countries) ancestors did, if anyone is doing that its you, calling americans "slavetraders." You are a classic case of someone who doesnt think his remark through before posting it for everyone else to see... i dont care what lineage you came from for the simple fact that i dont hold anybodys ancestory against them.

and yes "a race" was refering to blacks. not dumb, true. not all blacks are this way but then again not all blacks ancestors were slaves either.

and now for you SpiritWalker: to say "too bad your parents werent there" is arguably the most punnishable thing ive ever read on these forums. You sick piece of ****, sorry excuse for a human being. i wish nothing hideous upon your parents, only upon you. may you wither into your old age a lonely, bitter fool and reflect on a life wasted hating.

"Bull****. Those were other boats, and the fact that poor people (who still had a chance) were treaded badly is no excuse for the way slaves were treated. I doubt you have any idea how many slaves died on the slave transports, a sign for how conscient your people are of their history.
    Glasshouse indeed. "
    let me remind you once again that americans are not stupid. "those were other boats...." get real... what do you know about anything??" dont think that becasue someone smart told you about the 'Henrietta Marie' or 'Amistad' that you know the next thing about travel bby sea during the 18th and 19th centuries... conditions were terrible for everyone. and if you were on a transport, you ran the risk of dying. do you think **** like yellow fever thought 'oh, were at sea... lets not have an outbreak... oh wait.. were on a slave ship so its ok!!" you my friend are an ignorant fool who really needs to find himself behind a history book before saying one more derogatory thing towards the mightiest, most powerful country in the world, or its people.

and one more think SpritWalker... shut up.

:D

14. SpiritWalker

SpiritWalker Guest

Originally posted by RigorMortis
    i think you are both ignorant...
    and now for you SpiritWalker: to say "too bad your parents werent there" is arguably the most punnishable thing ive ever read on these forums.

then you don't read these forums much then do you??

You sick piece of ****, sorry excuse for a human being. i wish nothing hideous upon your parents, only upon you. may you wither into your old age a lonely, bitter fool and reflect on a life wasted hating.

actually.. I rather enjoy life, my wife, my son and so many other things..don't worry tho.. I am not a sorry excuse for anything except a homosexual :) and I won't be a bitter lonely fool..and if YOU think.. if claw's parents were in a camp.. and died.. well I guess that he wouldn't be here.. it's a joke.. no it's not a very good one.. but I really don't care.. I find Claw to be an offensive person.. and I take it up with him.. YOU are the one that decides to insult me.. and say that I am wastins my life hating.. man I give claw less than 2 minutes of my time thinking about what I want to post towards him..

and one more think SpritWalker... shut up.

learn how to spell..do that for me if you even want to begin to think that you can insult me

:D [/B][/QUOTE]

15. BangOut

BangOut ...smells like groin.

Mister cope says I'm a bad admin. Well, I'm about to get worse because ANGRY DICTATOR BANG BANG is here to close all your threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.