Renaissance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Last edited:

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Bah, you guys are too conservative... I think the visuals here are much more innovative than in your average flashy animation flick.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Nice teaser. But that french... ah well, it's better than german. I saw an elvis movie on german tv a while ago, god that **** should be banned. Germany uses like the same 4 persons to make the complete audiotrack for every movie since 1980 it seems. There should be a law that prevents countries to overdub audio and use subtitles instead.

Anyway, i'd like this one with english subs please. Torrent? (jk)

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
It was out in theaters yesterday, wait a bit for an english version ;).

And yeah, France also used the 4 same people to dub every movie ever made.

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
hahaha, i've heard about Polish movies dubbed to english in indirect speech.
Like:
"Now Steve is telling Ben that he loves him" "Ben laughs" "he says it's not funny" "Ben says OK" "and... Steve asks Ben if he loves him too" "... Ben says maybe"