Removing Weapons, HUD

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mayaboy

Mayaboy
May 30, 2004
www.mesoamerican-archives.com
I guess this is more of a game question than a mapping question...

But I've just made a map that is meant to be walked through and appreciated, not used as a deathmatch arena. Is there a console command to remove everything from the display (hands, guns, the entire hud) except the map itself?

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I never heard of "togglescreenshotmode" in UT2003, so it might be UT2004 specific. Alternatively, you can type "showhud" without the quotes to remove everything but the crosshair. You'll have to remove that manually.

Mayaboy

Mayaboy
May 30, 2004
www.mesoamerican-archives.com
Thanks everybody.

<showhud> worked very well to get rid of the entire HUD, but leaves the gun. So, I tried <showgun> and that worked perfectly as well. The combo gets rid of everything except the crosshair (which can be turned off in the game options browser).