Remark on the main BadNews Post-HomePage

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
About the "BadNews" Post on the home page:

Although I was "blown away" by the Half life two engine (mostly the water), it’s not what most of the community mappers are familiar with. If anything I would like to see you guys keep focused on the 2007 engine since most mappers kind of have a feel for that engine despite all the new features.
I loved the INF concept as well as the people in the development community that went along with it. At the moment I'm working on a degree in game development and hope I can contribute some talent in the future.
But aside from mastering 3dsMax and all the other stuff I’m about the venture into I can’t even imagine moving to a new engine. What ever the team’s decision will be I’m sure it will be a good one: I hope the UT2007/engine 3 will be a success and a direction worth pursuing.

Last edited: