1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Remap the blurred picture

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by TheRealFluffy, Nov 16, 2003.

1. TheRealFluffy

TheRealFluffy Retired Attention Whore

I remember a thread long time ago, where one posted an image with a blurred image, and others had to map the scene into an ut map. I'd like to do it over with UT2k3.

So here's my first picture

Attached Files:

2. Swedix

Swedix Retired from UT2004

DM-Plunge?

3. TheRealFluffy

no no, it's a picture, and you guys have to make a map of it... and then, post a new image, for others to map after... :) it's not plunge, it's a photograph :)

4. TheRealFluffy

no-one? Wa is da me ulder jong? geen goeste of wa eh? got ja kweenie, ma vroeger was die thread wel tof da ge zo maps had die ge met ne foto kon vergelijken en al

<<< that's not Dutch, that's the language in Flanders...

5. WebSlinger

WebSlinger bNotNegative != False

Translation (maybe some will remember my Swedish translations in #beyondunreal):

What is this, my long udder? Green gusto of Washington, eh? Got your weenie, my vaccuum was dying from thread. Well go to the zoo, map had died. Go with no photos cuz verjuice is in all [of them].

;) ;) :p

6. TheRealFluffy