1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Regarding UE3 not on revolution

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by Mætlöaff, Apr 8, 2006.

1. BmB23

BmB23 Take a pick!

Maybe, but a port is a port, and making something compatible with an OS it wasn't originally intended for takes time, lotso time.

nomatter how simple the code is.

2. TraCK

TraCK Amateur Sketch

I'm not saying Nintendo is crap, I love nintendo. Pikmin ***!:wavey:
    And yah most of there gameplay is very good but what attracts most people to buying games is power and graphics I think.

3. ilkman

ilkman The Outcast God

That image isnt all that impressive I'll admit.
    Even still, most shots I have seen showcase a lot more detail and graphical prowess then I saw available in those revolution shots.

Dont get me wrong though, Im not knocking the Revolution here. :)

4. gregori

gregori BUF Refugee

No UE3 on Revolution? Not a problem it will be already on a bunch other systems, I'm sure Nintendo don't want too merely clone what the rest of the industry is doing in anyway, they'll go their own way as usual, its probably a good thing too. Who wants to see all systems to have the same ******* games in anyway!! You can't be competetive that way!

Revolution probably just can't hack UE3, probably too much of a resource hog too makes games fun with a descent framerate! No point, just develop an engine more suited to revolution gmes, that fits it like a glove!

Maybe a souped up UEngine 2.5 with shaders, physics, higher polygon count etc, kinda like what Epic did with UC2, only better!