redo skin for machinima project

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

3dfilmmaker

Mar 5, 2003
www.3dfilmmaker.com
Hey guys,

I'm weeks away from releasing my (non-commercial) machinima film. I am using an old Boss character from UT because he suited the part in the film, but I'm finding that I think the skin can be so much better.

[SCREENSHOT]http://3dfilmmaker.com/images/Shot33.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

I'm looking for someone who can dedicated themselves for a few days and rebuild this skin. I'm looking for a cleaner (or is it clearer) metal look (not that blue and black stuff in there). The things I want to keep is the eyes... and the gray look.

I can provide any base files to work with (max, pcx, whatever).

So if you have talent, want your work in a machinima film with credit, or just have the time to help me out...please get in touch!

Ken
x(at)3dfilmmaker.com

3dfilmmaker

Mar 5, 2003
www.3dfilmmaker.com
I wanted to bump this up again. The film this request is for, "The Everseason" is a finalist in the Make Something Unreal contest, so I'm now trying to polish it for the final competition.

If your a skinner interested in a high profile project. This is a good contender.

Thanks
Ken

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Maybe I'll give it a try but don't expect anything extraordinary because my talent isn't that good yet.
Mostly I will se on this as practice at my level but all skins on my stage is practice so :p

All I need is the complete and working skin for ut2k3/4and maybe a wireframe map if you have it!?

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Thanks I have a little idea I must try out on it and see how it looks :D

I've taken my self together and downloaded 'the everseason' and I must say it's awesome animations and speech sync I'm real impressed no wonder it's a MSUC finalist :D

I've also found the skin itself and model in the included packages and started on the head basicly the same but with improved details, but it still would be real nice with the wireframe map :D

Last edited:

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
I really liked the movie :)
Are you planning on replacing other skins aswell?

I would love to give the main characters a more unique look :lol:

*Edit*

This would be my Version of Roe :)
It´s still Wip but i think you can get an idea what it´s supposed to look like after i finished it.

Attachments

• newr1.jpg
    newr1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 24
  • newr2.jpg
    newr2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 25
  • newr3.jpg
    newr3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 23
  • newr4.jpg
    newr4.jpg