Redeemer 2k3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Rockets UT still takes a while to get finished but I thought the Redeemer effects look so cool, I shouldn't hold them back any longer. ;)
Redeemer 2k3 brings the UT2k3 Redeemer's visual effects to UT. (Yes, this is a UT mod.)

Download

Screenshot 1 - Guided Redeemer (that small cam view is not available in this mutator, though)
Screenshot 2 - beginning of the redeemer explosion

I'm just waiting for the review, I already sent it in. :)

Shuriken

Cordless Pixie
Apr 11, 2002
Yoo`kay
www.planetunreal.com
Doing the review now ;)

edit: Teh finit. Sorry 'bout the shortness, but there's only so much you can talk about for something that doesn't effect gameplay :)

edit2: Something's up with the site, but you can read the review in the review thread I guess.

Last edited:

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Thanks for the review. :)
Actually there is a small change in the way damage is done by the UT2k3 Redeemer (and also the one in this mutator): While the UT Redeemer causes damage every frame (always 1000 points in the center), the UT2k3 Redeemer does six waves of damage with increasing radii and always only 250 points in the center.
I think the radius in UT2k3 is a bit larger, even after correcting the different scales in the two games.

}{ero /\/\ata

Mecha-Master
Jul 8, 2002
....a big fish o.o?
Visit site
i like it, the kickback is good for air dodging, jump, shoot & get pushed backwards by the focre of the launch, it helps to get out of it's range faster in some cases. any others u planning on doing wormbo? i'm only asking, that's all, it's not an idea or request.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Actually I had all the review threads since bullet time 3.0 BALEETEED cause they're threads without reviews (and a lot of them were duplicates of Stratus 1.2.2)

I don't know if that thread made it or not. I had all the threads since Bullet Time 3.0 deleted.