Redeem your Space translation

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
It should be noted that some of these messages are the way as it is, the older files especially, 00intro and 01escape. They were done in 2009 and would have been that way if I released them before the hard drive crash (I am aware of some spelling errors/incorrect words but this has been exhausting as it is and I could have not done it at all), only those two were recovered (because I sent them to Paci and one other person), in 2010 i started translating 02village again but gave up on it and only finished it up now plus the rest of the maps for episode 1.

Master_Unreal

Dec 1, 2010
This being one of my "must play" mappacks, the translations really made the whole thing a lot more fun. Can't wait for the next episodes to come

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Ditto, I kinda handed it over after being unable to work on rest due to technical and irl issues. Delacroix and another guy were going to go further with the translations. However I need to focus on stuff that's really really important right now or it will bite me again.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Unfortunately no, you'd have to speak to him.
However there was a thread at unrealsp.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
It's fine, especially seeing the quality of the translation, wondering how you've done it, but I hope you did incorporate some of the continuity corections that was sent to me by paci in form of int file for 02village. The czech version of the map did not have the continuity issues corrected which were left over from the old version before the storyline changed.
But I'm glad it's in good hands now.

Last edited:

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
I put out the close-to-done version for people to server test. I'm going to have this on my server today and force this map series for a few days to play them all.

Yeah, this took some serious effort. Most of my vacation last week was spent translating. I did make contact with Paci and he said this was OK to do. I really tried to stay truthful to what his intent was with the series.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Wow...amazing. Great work mate...great work. Now I just need some time to play... :(