Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spiney

Jun 12, 2010
Details say it's an enhanced version of UE3, but I don't know which version they built on.
The lighting looks similar in quality to Gears 3, which is probably the prettiest lighting I've seen in a game yet (of course, that game is using Lightmass)

Looks like a recent version of UDK/UE3, but showing more restraint with regards to postfx and grungification(tm) then the average UE3 game.

Vaginal Epiphany

Jun 11, 2010
Huh? I thought it was UE2.5?

That's probably because the screenshots don't seem to use loads of useless hardware shaders, and that's a good thing. Too much brown and bloom and depth of field and whatever other silly crap is just detrimental to online play anyway.