1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Red Hot Chili Peppers] New Album! May 9th!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TraCK, May 8, 2006.

1. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

I'll definitely be getting Dani California!

Um, not sure what you guys are smokin' but "...And Justice For All" is Metallica's best album! They hit their best music peak at this album and popularity peak with the "Black" album.

2. K

K i bite

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!:lol:
    "I've seen 'em with Cliff"
    So your lips are moveing but your not saying anything. LOL

EhHEm. . .
    Back to the chillies album:

3. shadow_dragon

shadow_dragon is ironing his panties!

Personally i don't listen to radio, watch music channels or pay attention to music charts. that don't really make sense. Why is it better to be Number one on a week when everyone else who released a song sucked than come second on a week when a dozen perfect songs are released.
    It's like giving 100 metre sprinters awards every ten metres.

Anyway, this means i get to make my own mind up on music and not be enfuriated by other peoples opinions on what may or may not have made a band become "produced"(The magical slur with no true definition.) or constant adverts breaing up my entertainment with suggestions about what i should listen too on cool suday, blue mondays, hard core fridays or over Summer days. Grah!

4. tomcat ha

tomcat ha Well-Known Member

5. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

It seems like it's only yesterday "blood sugar sex magic" was new...

But it's not! Once upon time, when there be dragons...

6. Big-Al

Big-Al amateur de bière

Blood Sugar Sex Magik is still their best album :)

7. TraCK

TraCK Amateur Sketch

The album rocks. Probably not as good as blood sugar sex magic or californication but the songs sound really polished with good lyrics. Very high quality in most tracks except for a couple. 'If' on the second CD is really dumb and almost sounds like theyre trying to make fun of coldplay, but I don't think they are. I really like or atleast don't mind all the other songs on the album.

8. DaBeatard

DaBeatard Mr.How

I completely agree here. The songs on Justice were great, but it was mixed/mastered terribly. There is no bass to be heard.

Chilli Peppers:
    I remember when Mother's Milk came out. There was so much raw energy on that album. Everything they did after that seemed slower and less energetic. I'm not saying that after Mother's Milk I think they wrote bad songs, just the style changed slightly. I enjoyed them more when it was more funk/rock as opposed to pop/rock.