1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE1 - UT Recruiting People to Help With Highscore Chart

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Raian the Fallen, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Raian the Fallen

Raian the Fallen I'M MISTER T AND I'M A NIGHT ELF MOHAWK

I recently got an idea for a highscore chart for Unreal Tournament with integrated forum signatures. Here's an example of the signature:

[​IMG]

The fonts and backgrounds can be customized to the user's choice. As you can clearly see, this signature supports counts for frags, deaths, victories, and defeats, and a victory percentage. (For those of you who are bad with math, like myself: multiply the amount of victories by 100, and divide it by the total amount)

People who play against bots will also be supported if that's possible. It'll combine the frags and victories from matches against bots, and people online. So it can accommodate to people of all skill levels.

I can handle the graphics and signatures. I just need help taking care of the coding. I can program HTML to a limit and that's pretty much it, lol.

Thanks for reading!

Edit: Woah, I just realized I totally missed the proper forum. Please move.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  2. brold9999

brold9999 New Member

Is the goal to show highscores in UT, with the person's forum signature, or is it to produce a forum signature graphic with stats collected from UT?

3. Raian the Fallen

Raian the Fallen I'M MISTER T AND I'M A NIGHT ELF MOHAWK

Show highscores in UT, and the ability to create a forum signature to showcase your rank.

4. Zur

Zur surrealistic mad cow

The highscores shouldn't be a problem but the signature will be a little more tricky. UTStats does something like this.