Recommend 1 song

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Beowolf

hail to the king
Feb 2, 2003
barracksnetwork.com
This isn't "what's your favorite song" type of thread, i'm just asking you to recommend a song that you like - doesn't have to be your favorite, maybe just a new good one you heard, an old-time, whatever.

I recommend:
Flip Flop Rock by Outkast

:)

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Lacrimosa - Fassade (1. Satz)

*edit for Shock*

Lacrimosa don't fit into any genre. They can be described as 'gothic', but that's as far you get. They use a full orchestra and choir (with woodwind and brass, not just strings) along with more traditional rock/metal instruments.

And they sing mostly in German, but Darklyrics has the English translation of the lyrics below the original German.

Last edited:

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
No one likes my music here. I've accepted that. However acceptance doesn't mean I can't seek to slowly brain wash you over time with a combination of subtle hints and hypnotic dance routines. Think about THAT why don't ya? :mad:

I can't help it i'm gonna pick two -

1) Millions - Javine

2) Excuses - Alanis Morissette

Listen to them now, it'll save you the pain later of being made to listen to them 24hrs a day whilst locked in a cell with only Micheal Moore for company. Ha! Topical and still jumping on the bandwagon, you weren't expecting that one were you?