RealMaps needs reviewers!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
You may have noticed at RealMaps we've got a load of EAS (and a few old DM) maps that need reviewing, and by the looks of things in the Development forum, there's going to be a lot more quite soon. So if you enjoy playing Infiltration, have a fairly critical eye for detail, a semi-decent grasp of the English language, and are interested in doing a few reviews, e-mail Kibbles-n-Bits and/or myself and say you're interested (preferably with a review or part of one as a sample).

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
*bump* - kind of, it was at the top anyway, but still here's an update. New news item at RealMaps, read on to see what I've been up to. Also, I've started reviewing Avignon, hoping to get it out of the way this weekend. Next... is there really noone who wants to write a few reviews? You don't have to be a genius or anything... how do you think I became a reviewer?

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
*bumpity*

New review at RealMaps (finally) - probably not my best of works, but it's done now.

We're still looking for people... there are a couple of people who have expressed interest, but one is very busy with other stuff, and the other I've not heard from for a while (and I've lost his email addy - if whoever it was reads this, could you contact me asap?). Of course, the more the merrier, so if you want to help out, let me know.