Realmaps MapPack Problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Draco-1

I've been to hell, and I spell it DMV.
Jan 30, 2000
Visit site
I downloaded the mappack and installed it. Unfortunately, every server I try to connect to that is using the new maps seems to have a different version. Additionally, soon after teh release of teh mappack, two of the maps have been updated. Is there a place where I can get the CURRENT maps?

Also, it might be a good idea to put a freeze on the maps that are included in the mappack, since having to download new versions of the maps defeats the whole purpose of the mappack.

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
Assuming the two maps that have been updated are Vietnam and Big Clapper 2, those updated versions were included in the map pack right from the start. The Big Clapper 2 update has been around for a while, I just didn't get around to packaging it standalone and posting it.

All of the maps that are included in that pack are the latest version as of right now, and I don't intend on putting in any more updates.

As for the version discrepencies.. if you've installed the map pack as-is, then you are in the right and the servers need to figure out what they're doing wrong.

Mike